Friday, July 13, 2018

Working on Me

There are some things I want to work on about myself. One of the main things is my anxiety and depression, and then my anger when I'm getting overwhelmed.

I rarely say something to someone's face, but when I get angry, I need to vent. When I do get angry and anxious it affects me and it ruins my entire day.

Basically, I want to help myself get over this. I want to work on my how my emotions affect me. I think that if I can do that, it will be better for me in the long run, especially when stress is causing migraines and makes my Psoriasis worse.


This is one of the things I want to work on. The other is my weight. A few friends and I are starting up a YouTube channel regarding this, and I'll be jumping back onto the Keto journey to hopefully lose upwards of 100 - 130 pounds. I'm tired of being tired and tired of not being able to do anything without hurting.

I know I'm the only one who can change things in my life, and I'm seriously going to try, especially moving forward with adding a kid to this crazy thing I call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment