Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Drawings

I haven't really drawn anything recently, but every once in awhile I like to pull out the sketch book and doodle. I don't really plan on what I'm going to draw, I just do.

Here are some examples of what I found in my sketch book when I was looking the other day.

This one started with the little dude up in the right hand corner, and how it got to where it is now, I have NO idea. My favorite part of this is how the magnifying glass/movie reel turns into DNA and then into music...I love that part.

This one started with the skull, and then I just got bored and went from there. On the bottom it's binary code...honestly I don't remember what it says, but it DOES actually say something. One of these days I'll stop being lazy and pull out the sketchbook and decipher it online.

I drew this crazy little guy when I was working in a telemarketing office and I got tired of people hanging up on me or yelling at me to shut up, or leave them alone. Telemarketing is fun, isn't it?

This is a more recent drawing (2010) of just a clock that for some reason is dripping out liquid of some sort.


This last one I actually intended on drawing it how it came out. I wanted to see if I could duplicate the Tiger Cub statue I have sitting in my livingroom. It was half hiding behind my stereo, so that's why I only drew half of it. I think it came out pretty good.

Well, there are just a few examples of things that I've drawn on my down time. When I was in high school I did a lot more art (drawing & painting) because I was in an art class and could get the supplies for free. I love painting, but it takes a lot of time, and a lot of money (paint is NOT cheap!)

Hope you like my drawings. I know I do! <3

1 comment:

  1. I <3 your drawings, the first and the tiger are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete