Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cross Stitching

I started cross stitching in middle school when another class was assigned a cross stitching project on coloring in the different countries of a continent. I ended up doing about 3 of my friends because I actually enjoyed doing it, and they all hated it.

My best friend liked it as well so we use to find things we could create (I tend to get distracted easily so I haven't finished as many as I would like.

Here's one that I finished and gave to my fiance, Keith.


...and this one I have hanging in my office to remind me that sometimes you just need to relax.




I have a bunch of books that I can find designs out of. There are a bunch that I have plans to do but some of them are HUGE projects. Here's some of the books:

99 Cross-Stitch Luvable Pets by Linda Gillum
100 more Cross-Stitch Luvable Pets by Linda Gillum
80+ Cross-Stitch Kind Thoughts by Kooler Design Studio
101 Alphabets by Dale Burdett
Cattitudes "The Thirteenth Litter" by Jeanette Crews Design
Magical Cross Stitch

I love Kooler Design Studio, they have a lot of cute little ideas that are fun and easy. I fell in love with the Magical Cross Stitch because of the fairies inside. I want to re-create this trio:


I'm in the process of attempting to finish the Dark Queen (the one all the way on the left), but the last time I did I messed up and now I have to start over. Trying to get the motivation to do so.

When I finish another design I'm going to post up a mini photo timeline of it being done. Hopefully that will be neat.

Hooray! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment