Saturday, April 9, 2011

Paper Flowers 2

I saw this while I was looking on StumbleUpon (Love that site), on Dozi's Blog.

It's another Paper Flower tutorial, that's super easy, fast, and just plan adorable!

It was the first time I made them, so I used an old magazine (GameInformer to be exact). I'm just going to do the same basic tutorial Dozi did, but just used a different media.

First things first, pick a picture you want to use in the magazine, and cut a 4" x 4" section out like below.


Then draw (on the back) the circular spiral design that takes up the entire paper.

Cut it out, and turn it over so you can see the main picture.


Roll the paper up starting from the outside, and using glue or double sided tape (I couldn't get it to stay without it, I used double sided tape) get it to keep the shape. I made two in a matter of about 5 minutes...so it was really simple.

Here's the finished product!

These are super cute, super simple, and fun to do. I haven't figured out what I'm going to use them for...maybe I'll mess with some floral wire later and see what I get.

Hope you liked! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment