Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cross Stitching 2

Recently out of the 99 Cross-Stitch Luvable Pets by Linda Gillum
book I found an adorable pattern. It took me about 4 - 5 hours to finish. Here's a small "creating of".





The colors requested were DMC 151, 310, 792, 816, & 3731. I didn't have those colors, so I used instead DMC 3326, 310, 792, 3733, & 899. I also outlined the paw prints ON the heart with black instead of the same outline color of the heart because it wasn't showing up as well as the picture (probably since I switched up the colors.

Oh, and after doing 40 French Knots on this thing I think I have them down, which is good because I could never do them before, I saw a tutorial on YouTube by Expert Village on How to Cross Stich: How to Do French Knots in Cross Stitching which was extremely simple and helpful.

Hope you like the finished product! <3

2 comments:

  1. cats LEAVE on your heart?
    well, its sad when you notice you stitch it wrong have to do over again to fix it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says cats leave footprints on your heart. The word footprints is inside the heart.

      Delete